Aug 31 , 2019
On this beautiful holiday weekend Fox and I were able to sleep in, have time to make breakfast and actually sit down to enjoy it. So today, we made our version of tofu scramble and let me tell you... I continue to surprise myself! For a more hearty scramble, feel free to add chopped mushrooms. Fox and I enjoyed our scramble with a side of yuca bites, tomato, radish and hash browns.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: 3 servings
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 block soft tofu
1 cup spinach
1 cup kale
3 cloves minced garlic
3 tablespoons minced ginger
1/2 cup minced peppers (red, yellow)
3 tablespoons scallions
1 tablespoons parsley
3 tablespoons (add for personal taste) nutritional yeast
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat
2. Add minced ginger and garlic to saute
3. Add in tofu, spinach, kale and peppers.
4. Once the mix above has warmed up, add in scallions, parsley and nutritional yeast. Allow all the flavors to mix.
5. Serve with side of tomato, hash browns or whatever your heart desires.
6. Enjoy with friends and family!