Jul 01 , 2019
Feeling for something filling and satisfying? This potato dish really hit the spot...
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Serving Size: 3
Ingredients:1 lb. baby red potatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
1 1/2 cups petite baby carrots
1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 cup of brussel sprouts
1 lb. of asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into thirds
1/2 large yellow onion, slice lengthwise
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, divided
salt and pepper to taste
fresh parsley to serve
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease with oil.
3. Add the potatoes, carrots and chickpeas to sheet pan, drizzle with 1 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and 3/4 of the spices, toss to coat.
*NOTE* for crispy potatoes, arrange them flesh side down.
4. Place sheet in oven for 20-25 minutes.
5. Remove sheet from oven, push potato mixture to one side and add the onion, asparagus and brussel sprouts to the mix and add remaining olive oil and spice mix, toss to coat.
6. Place sheet back in the oven and roast for 10-15 more minutes.
Once complete, let cool for a few minutes and serve with fresh parsley sprinkled over top. You can serve with sliced avocado, quinoa or rice.