Jul 02 , 2019
Night time snack, here we come!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 16-18 cookies
Ingredients:1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup dried coconut, desiccated
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup vegan butter
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon non dairy milk (soy, almond, coconut, oat)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Add the rolled oats, flour, coconut, baking soda, salt and cinnamon into a mixing bowl, mix together.
3. Cream the butter and brown sugar together and add the syrup and vanilla.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients by hand and stir until the mixture is crumbly.
5. Mix in the milk.
6. Roll mixture with hands into small balls.
7. Place rolled balls onto parchment lined baking sheet.
8. Bake for 15 minutes until the edges are firm and tops are lightly brown.
9. Remove from oven, allow a few minutes to cool. Serve and enjoy with friends and family!