Sep 19 , 2019
I've been on a taco kick! I don't know, you can throw anything in between a tortilla shell and call it a meal...Fox and I made mushroom and zucchini tacos (yum), served it with brown rice, kidney beans, tomato, avocado and of course...lime.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 2 servings
1 zucchini finely chopped
4-6 cremini mushrooms sliced
1 avocado sliced
1 cup beans (kidney, black, pinto, red)
2 tablespoons cilanto, parsley, scallions to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt and pepper
4 tortilla shells (hard or soft)
1. Add olive oil to skillet on medium heat.
2. Add zucchini and mushrooms, simmer.
3. Add salt and pepper.
4. Prepare tortilla shell with beans.
5. Prepare sides (rice, quinoa, tomato).
6. Add mushroom and zucchini mix to taco.
7. Top with scallions and desired seasonings, squeeze lime over dish.
8. Enjoy with family and friends!